Programs approved by the Division and Children and Families:
Intensive In Community Services (IIC) – For children & youth with behavioral and emotional problems
Intensive In Home Services (IIH) – For children & youth with co-occurring diagnosis; behavioral and emotional problems and developmental disabilities.
An Overview of Our Services:
- We are an agency with the structure and professionals necessary to provide in-home/community clinical support for children with different mental health/ASL needs, and their parents/caregivers/guardians.
- Our team includes Licensed Therapists, Master’s Level Therapists, Behavioral Assistants (independent contractors) who have an intimate understanding of the experiences and needs of culturally and linguistically diverse children; particularly children with hearing loss and children of immigrants.
- We are able to communicate effectively with Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals whose primary language is Sign Language.
- We are able to communicate effectively with families whose primary language is Spanish
- We are particularly skilled at working with immigrants or children of immigrants. Our professionals understand the stressors that immigrants experience and use effective interventions that not only address the mental and emotional needs of these groups, but help the families develop coping strategies and mastery of their environment; we assist them in learning how systems work, where to get assistance, and how to access resources, as well as how to balance the parents’ cultural expectations with the American culture within which the children are growing up.
Our services include:
- Initial clinical assessment
- Bio-psychosocial evaluation
- Medication management
- Preventive therapy
- Group therapy
Our counselors specialize in the following evidence-based models:
- Systems Centered Therapy (SCT)
- Mindfulness Based Interventions: ACT, MBCT, DBT
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Days and hours:
Monday through Sunday at hours that are convenient for the clients we serve.
- Deaf and hard of hearing children, youth and their families
- Children and youth of immigrants and their families
- Children with developmental disabilities and mental health or behavioral health disorders
* Living in most South New Jersey counties.
Place Where Services Are Provided:
- At home, school or other community-based settings in all NJ counties.
- At the Office: Psycho-educational groups, support groups, skills-development groups.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Anger Management
- Parenting Skills
- Emotional Intelligence for Youth
- Community Support
- Connecting To Resources
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
Intensive in Community Services:
- Behavioral Therapy